For general inquiries, contact us at: email@example.com
If your account has been banned and you would like to inquire about it contact us at: KIMfedjail@killersinstinctmafia.com
Killers Instinct Mafia Rules and Regulations
- This game is adding new things all the time for you, the player. When adding new features, sometimes bugs or glitches occur. Any exploitation of these bugs or holes in game mechanics will not be tolerated. Staff will use their discretion as to what they feel is cheating or just not knowing. If you find a game bug or glitch report it to the support desk immediately.
- You must be 18 or over to play this game. If staff finds out you are not of age, you will be jailed.
- Make sure to use taste in choosing your avatars, graphics and videos. Absolutely no "lude" quotes, porn images or otherwise offensive images (real or drawings), videos, and music. If found, they will be immediately removed.
- Any donations that come in will be recorded for safe keeping. Donating does not give you the right to not follow the rules.
- Only one account can be on the same IP at a time. If you are going to visit a friend and be on the same IP as another player, mail staff and let them know beforehand. If you have another family member that would like to play, please notify staff, and if approved, staff will create an account for your family member. Any accounts on the same IP without staff approval will be jailed. PLEASE NOTE:You are not allowed to pass points cash or equipment to an account that is on the same IP.
- You are responsible for whatever happens on your account. Staff will never ask for your password. If a staff member does ask for this information, please let the administrator(s) know immediately.
- No babysitting accounts allowed.
- No kind of refresher, auto-clicker, automated program, scripts or macro will be tolerated.
- We understand that you play other games, but do not spam other game links here. You will be jailed if this occurs.
- Do not spam the staff's mailbox. If you have a problem, message one of us once. Staff will deal
with your problem in a timely manner, but do not mail them repeatedly, or mail multiple staff members. Support Desk is your best option to contact staff about an issue.
- Please refrain from gay bashing or racist remarks. Do not harass other players or staff members. Use common sense on this one! If you don't know when you're crossing the line from fantasy into harassment, assume that you are harassing the other player. This will not be tolerated and will result in a stiff punishment.
- Staff are not here to settle your player disputes. If you have legitimate concerns, contact staff
of cheating or abuse with proof.Accusations without any sort of proof will be ignored.
- Forum and Chat Rules: If you have a player dispute or want to talk trash to someone, do it through mail, a player report, or through the support desk. If you want to take someone to a private chat and have at it fine, but keep it out of public view. The forums and chat are supposed to be a fun place to be.
- Scamming will not be tolerated in any manner. Any attempt to scam anyone out of points, cash, equipment or real life money will result in being jailed.
- Harassing a staff member and/or trying to publicly humiliate a staff member will result in stiff punishment. Staff is here to help, answer questions, and take care of business for all players. If you do not like the answer that is given you must realize that all avenues are investigated, including events, mail, etc. What seems clear to you may not be the case.
- If a member of staff is bothering you for any unfair or just plain, weird reason, mail an administrator.
- Common sense rules are not posted here. If you can't determine the difference between what is okay and what is not, you should consider not interacting with other people until you do understand.
- These rules are subject to change without notice. Check them from time to time, as ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse.
- Staff cares about people; however, understand that staff cannot and will not favour one person over another in a dispute without just cause for doing so.
- Administrators have the right to jail an account if administrators deem that the account deserves it.